To get the most out of your Johnson and White Candle, please follow these instructions.
- Trim wick to approx 5mm before lighting and re-lighting between burns.
- Wait until the whole surface becomes liquid before extinguish this will prevent tunnelling, our 4 wick candles will take about 4-5 hours.
- Never exceed one hour of burning once the whole surface is liquid.
- Never burn the last 1cm (1/2 inch) of wax to avoid flames burning against the glass.
- Gently blow your candle out to avoid any wax spillage.
- Before the wax becomes totally solid, reposition the wick vertically to their initial place.
- Burn within sight.
- Keep away from things flammable.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Always leave at least 20cm (8 inches) between burning candles.
- Do not place candles near a source of heat.
- Place candles on a heat restistant surface.
- To reduce sooting, you should trim thewick to 0,5cm (1⁄4 inch) each time the candle is to be relit.
- Avoid using in drafty areas.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times. Extinguish the candle if: it lets out smoke, flickers repeatedly, the flame becomes too high or when there is only 1cm (1/2 inch) of wax left.